Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Yellow End Table

This end table also come from the same yard sale. it is a mission style and I thought it needed a bit of help and a pop of color. And it had a few scratched and chipping clear coat on top.




This one is to the right behind the large picture frame. I decided to stain the top of that one also, and paint the bottom in yellow, I used Waverly Inspirations paint that I found at Wal-Mart. Its a chalk like paint that comes in smaller bottles that is made by Plaid. It has great coverage. I chose the color called Maize, the color on its on its to bright for my taste as yellow isnt my favorite. so to tone it done I used their antiquing wax over it. 


I love how the table turned out and how the yellow is toned down enough to look antique and like a darker mustard color. I also made this sign below. If y'all would like to know how I did leave a comment or send me a email and ill work on a tutorial for it!



Linking up with Stacey Embracing Change

No comments:

Post a Comment