Sunday, September 20, 2015

Small Hutch and Bench

About a month ago(I think) we found a whole bunch of stuff to refinished at a yard sale. I know yall are tired of picture probably but it was easier to take a group photo! 

So the hutch is in the back to the left and the bench is to the right of it. It had awful flower like things around the heart and some on each side so we just sanded it off and painted it.

For the hutch and bench we used 3 or 4 different colors, Gray,white,blue and green. we started out with a base of grey then dry brushed on the blue and green in spots then added white and sanded it til we got the effect we wanted. I love how they turned out! 


I think this hutch would look great hung on the wall somewhere other than it sitting on top of something. 


In the next post I will show how I made over the piano bench!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great stuff to put your stamp on! Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We do! We have a sofa table that looks like it might have been made by the same maker, so it was a great addition!

      Delete