Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Piano bench

I found this piano bench at a yard sale it was in great shape, it just didn't have the bottom to it, so i got my grandpa to add the bottom piece of wood to it. I decided to use the paint I won from country chic paint and do a stencil on the top. 

Its the one in the center with the white little pot on top. I picked the color called cheesecake by country chic paint and used my silhouette machine to cut a stencil out of stencil blanks from hobby lobby in a herringbone kind of pattern and used the color rustic green on top. 



I love how it turned out, I distressed it a good bit so it still has a farmhouse style but with a cute pattern I distressed the top a little bit to so the color wasn't to bright and so it seemed a little faded to still give it old feel. What do y'all think of the piano bench?

No comments:

Post a Comment