Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Farmhouse Hutch

Today I am going to share a makeover of a cute little hutch that I found on craigslist! it had a wooden back that hole cuts in the back that just didn't look good but it was in good shape and really heavy it just needed to be updated..


At first I was going to change the back to bead board but I started painting before I decided to just take it off and Painted it in Country Chic Paint in Vanilla Frosting 


I wanted to paint the inside of the doors with bliss! and decided to also paint the drawer to.
It took a couple of coats to get everything coated well. 


After that I distressed it a little bit and finished it all in clear wax then used a little antiquing wax on the drawer and inside the door to give it a little something more. 


I left the hardware that was already on it, they look old and matched the style of the piece. 
Now it looks like a cute little farmhouse hutch!




No comments:

Post a Comment