Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Favorite Farmhouse Decor

So today I am gonna share some of my favorite farmhouse decor.

#1. Miss Mustard Seed, I love everything about her style and even love her milk paint line. This dining room version is my favorite




There is even a farm house table tutorial for that table! farm-table-tutorial ... I love the chandelier and the grain sack for the chair and I absolutely love cane back chairs not to mention I love cows and blue is my favorite color!

Ok on to #2 The Handmade Home

I love the look of this hutch and its made not bought! The color is gorgeous.


#3 Thistlewood Farms

I love this table with the top made out  of paint sticks! It looks very farmhousey to me!


#4 Along the Dirt Road
Love all the farmhouse stuff she has its amazing, just like the picture below with the old basket and scales with the chalkboard cow print.





These are some of my favorites! Ill make another post about 4 more that I love! may even make it a monthly thing so everyone can see some of the amazing blogs out there and gorgeous decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment