Friday, September 26, 2014

Finished and Sold Furniture & Decor

Hey, Y'all
    Today I am going to show some of the furniture I have finished and already sold. I have repainted and done lots of items in the past year so here is some furniture and decor.


            #1 This started out just as a old brown night stand with knicks and needed repainted. So I picked the popular colors and went with a lighter grey color and yellow and little white knobs from Hobby Lobby. Loved how it turned out if it wouldn't have sold I would have kept it for myself!

#2 This was just a dresser mirror that was just around the house, so I used a custom mix of Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint and got this light blue color and primed over the mirror then painted chalk paint over that. Turned out great, and such a large chalkboard. The person that bought it was gonna use it at their wedding. I'm sure it looked great.


#3 This was another just brown night stand. Painted it in Annie Sloans duck egg blue and old white and distressed it lightly and used clear wax over it.


#4, Yet again just another brown end table/night stand. It had a square part kinda cut our on the top so I used Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint on the square and on the cut outs on the drawers and lightly distressed it to and waxed it. 


#5 This was a door to a old cabinet their used to be mirror inside it but it was broken so it got painted in old ochre and dark wax over that, and cut a piece of beadboard to fit on the back and added burlap then chicken wire before that for a message board/picture holder. 




#6 Old dining room chair, it is painted in Annie Sloan's old white it originally had blue and white vintage flour sack on that we put on it, but for some reason that never sold til someone contacted me and asked if I could change the seat cover so I used old burlap coffee sacks that have the blue stripe that looks a lot like vintage grain sack which I love. I have to say I love this look a lot more than the other its my favorite. Kinda wish they didn't sell now!





Anyway that is some of the things we have finished and sold and I love them all I hope you join us and check out some of the other things we have done! Check back soon for more. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment