Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Elegance Bench

Today I am going share a makeover of a little bench or maybe its a coffee table but to me it looks like a bench! It just started out brown and bland and needed a update. 


I decided to use Country Chic Paint in color called elegance! its beautiful light blue color also if you haven't tried their paint i would defiantly give it a try!


I only used one coat of paint on this as I knew I wanted it heavily distressed. so after it was all painted I distressed with a little sanding block.


After all of that I used Miss Mustard Seeds hemp oil for a topcoat! I love it on pieces like this.
I think this bench/coffee table is probably from the 70's but I love the style of it and it works great for a farmhouse style.



To help give it a farmhouse look  I staged it with a galvanized bucket with flowers and vintage blue mason jar! who don't love those!




No comments:

Post a Comment