Monday, October 27, 2014

The Chapel Market

Saturday Oct. 25th, We went to the Chapel Market , The Chapel Market is a small market of vintage and handmade goods in Pike Road, Alabama. With many amazing bloggers like
Miss Mustard Seed, Thistlewood Farm, Everyone that was here this year was : Urban Farmgirl Perfectly Imperfect Miss Mustard Seed Thistlewood FarmFinding HomeLucy’s LocketsSouthern Accents Coastal CharmLittleville BlueSusie HarrisAcres of HopeSouthern Custom Works & Furniture , Dale & Rita Entrekin, Reimagined Furnishings, Parish , Little Golden Fox. There was amazing things there from some of my favorite blogs to follow. Layla from The Lettered Cottage is the one that made all of this come together and so glad that she did, because it is such an amazing event. This was the 2nd year for it and was even bigger and defiantly did not disappoint. I got a lot of amazing ideas while I was there for the booth we have a antique flea mall.


Ok here is some of the pictures that I took while I was there, Enjoy...


































                                      













Miss Mustard Seed gave a short demo about her paint while she was there! And had a awesome giveaway. I was so sad I didn't win but who wouldn't be! Isn't everything so great and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment