Wednesday, December 30, 2015

vintage flour sack and a chair makeover

Hey y'all, I hope everyone had a good Christmas! Im going to show a chair makeover that I did a while back. I found this chair at either a yard sale or thrift store and only paid between 5-10 dollars for it. The fabric was just gross looking and the chair had scratches. 


I like the style of the chair and I happened to buy a sample pot of Annie Sloans Antibies Green, which I also found some antique flour sack fabric and one piece matched the green perfectly! 

Its a bright green but it brings a pop of color and would be great for a kids desk. 
I painted it and decided to not distress it so after the paint was done all I did was wax it and this how it came out! 


Excuse the bad pictures it was before I got my really good camera! Doesn't that fabric match perfectly? 



No comments:

Post a Comment