Thursday, December 31, 2015

Instagram & things I like

I look through Instagram almost everyday and I follow some amazing people So every Thursday I am going to start picking some images I like and posting them on here (with giving them credit of course and links to their Instagrams) I will pick about 3-5 or so images and say what I like about them design wise.


Number 1:  This kitchen from Dear Lillie, I love the little wooden horse and the bench for the table and the chandelier! the cable knit pillow is neutral and goes well even the table top is gorgeous.



A photo posted by @dearlillie on

Number 2: Is this chair from DD'S Cottae & Design. I love anything buffalo check! I am usually not a huge fan of the color red but in this case I really love it. And the chair is perfect not even painted! I really wish I could find a couple chairs like that. And if anyone knows where to buy some buffalo plaid fabric that color or blue! please send me links I've been searching for a while now!




Number 3: Is this place setting from Prairie Charm. I love the brightness and crispness to her photo her whole Instagram is beautiful, I love the little tea towel that looks like a grain sack! The little pine cones and the hit of the wood for the charger plate. The natural elements really make it beautiful.


A photo posted by Alexandra (@prairie_charm) on

So there are my first 3, let me know if you would like me to make this a weekly thing! If you want to follow me on Instagram just click Here. I usually post sneak peaks of what I'm working on or finished projects before I do a blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment